eftpos & Samsung Pay™ FAQFind out more about using eftpos Mobile Pay with Samsung, as well as a full list of Samsung Pay providers.
How do I set up Samsung Pay™?
Simply follow these steps to use your eligible debit card with Samsung Pay.
- For Samsung Phone, launch the “Pay” application or download from the app store and follow the prompts.
What banks offer eftpos on Samsung Pay?
You can access it if you have an eftpos debit card with any of the following banks or financial institutions:
- Commonwealth Bank
- Heritage Bank
- St George Bank
- Bank of Queensland
- Indue sponsored credit unions and banks:
Which Samsung devices support eftpos and Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay with eftpos is available on a range of devices – you can find the full list right here.
How do I change my default payment method to eftpos options in Samsung Pay?
Open Samsung Pay, select your card, then select eftpos. If eftpos isn’t coming up as an option, you’ll need to remove your card and re-add it. Here’s what to do:
- Open Samsung Pay
- Tap Menu, then tap ‘Cards’
- Select the card you want to remove and tap ‘Delete Card’
- Enter your Samsung Pay PIN
- Tap ‘Add Card’ and follow the prompts.
- Once you’ve re-added your card, the eftpos network will be available and you can pick eftpos from the Payment Methods.