Getting started with Least Cost RoutingQuestions to ask your bank to get the ball rolling.
Questions to ask
- I’d like to find out about Least Cost Routing (or Merchant Choice Routing) for my business.
- Who’s the best person to talk to?
- Do you have a guide to help me understand my merchant statement?
- Can you explain how my fees are currently structured, and what I’m paying?
- If my fees are bundled, can you break them out so I can see debit and credit separately?
- If I choose to route my contactless debit card transactions via eftpos, will I save on fees?
- Can we go through a realistic scenario to test this out?
- If I want to implement Least Cost Routing, will a pricing review need to happen – and is my current structure likely to change?
- Are my terminals eligible for Least Cost Routing?
- If not, what will be involved in an upgrade?
- If I have multiple terminals, can I implement Least Cost Routing on just one of them?
- Or does it have to be done across the board? What else is involved in implementing Least Cost Routing and how long does it take?
Get in touch
Do you have a query about Least Cost Routing? We’re here to help – just drop us a line.